Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm Legit - too legit to quit.

For Christmas (I know, a LONG time ago...) my sweet husband worked with a dear friend to create business cards for me for my blog and baking.  I am not really interested in creating a business - I mean, I like to bake but I'm not THAT great.  I follow other people's recipes and make them yummy and pretty (well, pretty most of the time at least!)  In addition to the business cards, he ordered me magnets, a coffee mug and stickers to put on boxes when I do bake for special occasions!

I am very thankful for a sweet and creative husband who supports my messing up the kitchen, throwing crazy fits when things don't turn out, while also providing lots of ideas and inspiration for my next projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...